The 100W Monocrystalline Lightweight Portable Solar Panel Kit is lightweight, and portable and comes with a pre-installed charge controller. The included charge controller protects the battery against unsafe electrical conditions and must be used to charge 12V batteries. To charge solar generators with a built-in charge controller, simply use the MC4 cables provided and plug them into the cables that came with your power station to charge. A 12V battery and solar generator can be charged at the same time. Has a built-in kickstand for easy setup and when stored, folds up to protect it from damage.
Features100W Lightweight Portable Solar Panel
- Monocrystalline panel for maximum charge output.
- Waterproof, compact, and lightweight.
- The pre-installed stand allows for easy and quick set-up. MC-4 connectors or Anderson plugs allow easy installation to RV / camper/trailer battery unit. For pre-wired RVs or campers.
- Compatible with 8 different types of batteries - Lithium-ion, LiFePO4, LTO, Gel, AGM, Flooded, Crystal, and Calcium.
- Waterproof design, suitable for indoor, outdoor, camping, boats, and RV use.
- 20 amps 12V/24V auto continuous charging capacity, enables use of up to 12V/360watts and 24V/720watts.
- Negative Ground Design
- Large LCD display - Shows volts, amps, amp hours and battery presets.
- 1 x 100W Portable Solar Panel
- 1 x 20A Charge Controller
- 2 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.