This Cattle Squeeze Chute Manual Headgate is a narrow corridor designed for cattle, pigs, sheep, and other animals to move around when being herded from one location to another. The cattle squeeze chute consists of parallel panels or fences with enough space for just one animal to walk through pleasantly, but no more space for them to turn around.
- Model: L 9ft x W 6ft
- Portable/permanent corral panels for cattle and horses, built to withstand years of abuse.
- Heavy gauge 7 bar design with super-strong center brace support in the middle designed to take the pressure.
- Hookups are attached for easy set-up and tear down.
- Cattle head squeeze and back pipe to avoid cattle to move.
- Bearing slides make the front and back doors open easily.
- Side door designed to do other work for the cattle.
- Smooth welds and hot-dipped galvanized after manufacture offer extreme durability.
- L*W*H (inch): 106*50*82
- Weight (lb): 1069
- Forklift or equivalent is required for unloading
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.