The 13ft x 20ft mobile home can be used as an office, accommodation, restaurant, bathroom, and large space, and can meet the needs of construction site barracks, fieldwork barracks, municipal resettlement houses, rental houses, and various commercial houses. At the same time, this type of house is not restricted by the working environment. After folding, it occupies a small area, has a beautiful appearance, and has the advantages of being movable and convenient for transportation. Crafted with premium materials, this Prefab House guarantees durability and energy efficiency. Whether you seek a cozy home, office space, or a weekend retreat, our Expandable Prefab House is the answer. Embrace a hassle-free lifestyle with swift installation and portability. Experience the future of housing today!
Using drywall anchors and screws through the holes reserved on the adjustable leg to the ground to strengthen the stability.
20'x13.8'x8.3', 276 Sqft
Steel Frame structure
Flame retardant composite wall panel
Frame surface treatment process
50mm EPS flame retardant composite wall panel
40mm EPS flame retardant composite wall panel
|Floor||Ecological board + PVC floor leather|
|Outer door||Broken bridge double door|
|Bathroom door||Wooden door + emulsified tempered glass + door rail|
|Windows (large)||Plastic steel sliding lattice window|
|Windows (small)||Broken bridge opening windows|
|Hinge block||1200 lbs|
|Doorstep||Steel body + non-slip mat|
|Bathroom interior configuration||washbasin, ceramic toilet, toilet brush, drawer box, blind ventilation fan, shower faucet, PPR water inlet pipe (20), and PPR drain pipe (40+50).|
|Country of Origin||China|
- Quick Assemble, finished interior decoration
- Condition: New
- Use: Hotel, House, Kiosk, Booth, Office, Sentry Box, Guard House, Shop, Toilet, Villa, Warehouse, Workshop, Plant
- Style: Portable, Container Home
- Wind load: Up to 70mph, depending on foundation and specific circumstances. We highly recommend pouring concrete on the legs to maximize stability. Please don't stay inside in extreme weather conditions (storms, tornados, hurricanes, floods, blizzards, etc.)
- Can I hang something on the wall? - The wallboard is composited with foam in the middle, so you cannot screw in the wall. You will need to use self-adhesive hooks for hanging, and the load capacity depends on the hook.
- Can I purchase 2 of them and combine them together without the wall? - Technically, no. There is still a gap between the two units.
- Snow Load: The unit is designed for outside usage and can withstand a heavy snow load. The unit is safe before the snow reaches 6.6ft high on the roof. However, it is recommended that take off the snow in time and don't stay inside in extreme weather conditions (storms, tornados, hurricanes, floods, blizzards, etc)
- LxWxH (inch): 155.11x82.68x99.41 (L x W x H)
- Weight (lb): 5644 lb
- A forklift or equivalent is required for unloading
You can get a house simply in 1 hour after 5 steps.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.