This Greatbear Rotary Tiller Cultivator is designed to pierce the soil for secondary tillage. This Greatbear rotary tiller cultivator uses a rotary motion of disks or shanks to drag soil and move forward linearly. In farm and ranch, for the agricultural industry, before planting, the soil needs to be stirred and pulverized. Being different from a harrow, the tiller cultivator is created for disturbing the soil in a careful way and more friendly to the earth. The Greatbear rotary tiller cultivator is also called scarifier, ripper, rototiller.
- Operating flow: 50-75L/mm (13-20 gal/min）
- Operating pressure: 1300-2030 psi (9-14 MPa)
- Digging width: 51’’
- Harrow wide: 72’’
- Housing Width: 72"
- Harrow long: 24’’
- Blade Tool Diameter: 16" (nominal)
- Item Dimensions: 92" L x 32" W x 33" H
- Condition: New
- Ideal skid steer attachment for gardens, landscaping, food plots
- Super versatile tiller to run through to save time and money
- L*W*H (inch): 82x27x26
- Weight (lb): 563
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.