The Gold Mountain Storage Shelter W20’xL40’xH16’ - Double Truss PVC provides shelter on farms, construction sites, auto shops, and more. The whole structure is built with galvanized steel tubes which helps the storage shelter stand under the toughest weather. You don’t have to consider any other products when it comes to storing and protecting your valued things. This double-truss storage shelter is made for you.
The peak shelter helps snow to slide off faster while the dome shelter provides more space on the top of the shelter. However, both types of shelter have the same durability and efficiency. The PVC fabric is stronger than PE and is therefore more resistant to weather effects. Plus, PVC has a longer lifespan.
How to build a Storage Shelter?
|Overall Dimensions (WxLxH)||20’x40’x16’|
|Door size (WxH) (Front & Rear)||12'x10'|
|Color||White with Green Edge|
|Main steel Tube||φ40x1.5mm|
|Other steel Tube||φ40x1.5mm|
|Number of Arch||7|
|Arch Spacing||2 meters|
|Number of Anchor plates||14|
|Fabric||610g (21.5oz) PVC|
|Limited Warranty||3 years|
|Country of Origin||China|
- 100% waterproof, resistant to snow, and stable under storm conditions.
- Portable to install easily and dismantle quickly.
- Two large doors placed at both ends allow to facilitate entry and exit.
- PVC fabric cover blocks UV radiation and provides natural light.
- A galvanized steel frame helps the shelter to resist terrible weather conditions.
- Suitable for several purposes including industrial heavy duties, agricultural tasks, outdoor events, vehicle cover, and more.
- LxWxH (inch): 99x44x32
- Weight (lb): 2315
- A forklift or equivalent is required for unloading
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.