The Gold Mountain Storage Shelter W20’xL20’xH12’ - Single Truss 450g (16oz) PVC is a must-have item for storage and protection. It is ideal for agriculture, farms, automobile storage, entertainment tents, events, temporary shelters, film sets, or even parties. The steel construction is tested to stand under up to 50 miles per hour wind load, scorching sun, heavy snow, and even the toughest weather conditions in North America. If you are looking for something to cover and protect your cars, boats, RV’s, buses, campers, equipment, tools, materials, supplies, or anything, this Gold Mountain Single Truss Storage Shelter is a perfect solution.
The peak shelter helps snow to slide off faster. The PVC fabric is stronger than PE and is therefore more resistant to weather effects. Plus, PVC has a longer lifespan.
How to build a Storage Shelter?
|Overall Dimensions (WxLxH)||20’x20’x12’|
|Door size (WxH) (Front & Rear)||14.4’x10.7’ zipper door|
|Color||White with Green Edge|
|Main steel Tube||Φ 70x42x1.5mm|
|Other steel Tube||Φ 40x1.2mm|
|Number of Arch||5|
|Arch Spacing||5 ft.|
|Number of Anchor plates||10|
|Fabric||450g (16oz) PVC|
|Limited Warranty||3 years|
|Country of Origin||China|
- Provides unlimited storage space with 20’ width, 20’ length, and 12’ height.
- Suitable for different purposes, from residential to commercial.
- The galvanized steel structure is built to last, which is resistant to rusting and corrosion.
- Weatherproof (snow, storm, wind, water), UV resistance, and fire retardant.
- No need to use electricity during the day with the PVC cover providing enough natural light.
- Easy entry and exit with double doors, which are placed at both ends.
- LxWxH (inch): 85x30x19
- Weight (lb): 1672
- A forklift or equivalent is required for unloading