This Greatbear Single-Horn iron anvil was made of iron cast and has one round horn and one flat work surface. The rounded horn is designed for smooth bending and shaping, and the hardy hole was built for accessories, punching, and bending. It is a perfect product for blacksmith, ironsmith, forger, hammersmith, handyman, or hobbyist for metal-smiths, riveting, flattening, forging, and forming. It is an abundant addition to any workshop.
- 200LBS Cast Iron Anvil: 650*300*320mm
- 400LBS Cast Iron Anvil: 760*370*390mm
- Work Surface Dimensions: 14.00" x 6.50" x 1.25"
- Horn Length: 7.00"
- Step Depth: 1.00"
- Hardie Hole Size: 1.5" x 1.5" (nom.)
- Distance Bench to Face: 10.00"
- Composition/Material: Cast Iron
- Cast Iron Construction: This Greatbear single-horn iron anvil body was fully polished by a blue color protective paint/enamel, and the flat work surface was ground to a perfect finish. The cast iron material makes this item great strength, durability, and endurance. This product can bear heavy blows.
- Strong Hole & Horn: This Greatbear single-horn iron anvil has a long shaping horn, and it is designed for shaping and blending. The horn's length is 7’’ and the hardy hole is in size of 1.5’’*1.5’’
- Surface Treatment: The Greatbear single-horn iron anvil was fully painted with protective enamel, and it is resistant to corrosion and rusk, and it lasts for a long time in a good condition.
- Solid & Stable Design: You don’t want the anvil to move back and forth when you’re working on it. The 200lbs and 400lbs iron anvil offer better reliability without the lack of mobility. Weighing 200lbs (90kg) and 400lbs (181kg), build in stable design with an arched base, this Greatbear single-horn iron anvil has a big balance and keeps sturdy.
- Large Countertop: We don’t want to waste any space for you. The large top work surface is in size of 14.00" x 6.50" x 1.25", and it is a comfortable and wide work countertop for you. Why not choose a bigger one? It is much easier to work on it. Bolted or clamped to the workbench to hold it still and it works very well.
- Different Application: This Greatbear single-horn iron anvil is an ideal product for handyman and blacksmith to metal-smiths, forming metal. This is a correct-sized anvil for most small to middle size handy jobs. Any metal shop is most welcomed to shop here.
- L*W*H (inch): 26*12*13
- Weight (lb): 201
- L*W*H (inch): /
- Weight (lb): 404
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.