Equipped with state-of-the-art technology, this tire changer ensures seamless operation for various tire sizes. The tool's compact design is tailored specifically for home use, making it a must-have for DIY enthusiasts and home mechanics alike. The convenience of a motorized system coupled with the reliability of the KT-T830 transforms tire changes into a straightforward and enjoyable task.
|Net weight||529 lbs|
|Max Wheel Diameter||41"/1040mm|
|Max Wheel Width||15"/380mm|
|Power Supply||120V 1PH|
- Alloy steel jaw, interface carburization treatment of 0.8-1.1mm deepness, whole quenching process, making the inside of the jaw have more tenacity and the outside harder, and use the jaw cover for protecting the rim.
- The mounting head is made of stainless steel with solution treatment and interface polishing, the shape conforms to the engineering. mechanics and accompanied by a plastic cover to protect the rim
- Inflation gauge with pedal control.
- The high-quality spade cover effectively prevents the rim from being damaged.
- Pull-type pedal control system, easy for tire changing and maintenance
- Top-level motor and pure copper winding provide more power, faster heat dissipation, lower defect rate, and longer service life.
- The high-quality lubricator provides reliable oil drops and effectively filters compressed air so that the service life of the pneumatic system is extended.
- For the North American region, it supports 110V/1ph/2.0HP motors for the strongest power and better efficiency.
- Double side assist arm.
- Bead blast seater head with post tank.
- 186mm / 7.32" stainless bead breaker cylinder.
- Closed body for the protection of the parts inside.
- LxWxH (inch):
- Weight (lb):
- A forklift or equivalent is required for unloading
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.