This Greatbear skid steer auger is designed to dig holes as your request. With heavy-duty hydraulics, this skid steer auger attachment can go into soil and earth with speed, ease, and efficiency. You can take advantage of Greatbear skid steer auger to drill post holes, mix and pour cement, grind stumps, and others. 3-bit design strengthens the efficiency and accuracy of digging work.
The motor directly drives the planetary gear reducer, and the output shaft is hexagonal to match with the drill bit whose tail is also hexagonal.
- Digging hole diameter: 200-450mm
- Operating flow: 50-75L/min
- Option A with 12'' drill
- Option B Including the 12'' and 18'' drill
- Drill 9''/ Drill 12''/ Drill 18'' (nom.)
- Lengths: 48" (nom.)
- Pressure 12--14MPa when no load
- pressure 16--20MPa when loaded
- Skid Steer Mount
- Hydraulic Operation
- Hydraulic Quick Connect Hoses
- Includes (3) Auger Bits
- L*W*H (inch): 50x40x28
- Weight (lb): 669
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.