The Gold Mountain Storage Shelter W30’xL60’xH20’ - Double Truss 450g(16oz)/610g (21.5oz) PVC provides protection and storage shelter for your automobile, tools, equipment, agricultural materials, farm purposes, or industrial machinery. This shelter is built to withstand the toughest weathers of North America such as snow, storms, scorching sun, wind, and rain. The fabric cover is designed to protect everything from outside conditions while providing enough light during the day.
The peak shelter helps snow to slide off faster. The PVC fabric is stronger than PE and is therefore more resistant to weather effects. Plus, PVC has a longer lifespan.
How to build a Storage Shelter?
|Overall Dimensions (WxLxH)||30’x60’x20’|
|Door size (WxH) (Front & Rear)||14’x13’ with a mechanical winch|
|Color||White with Green Edge|
|Main steel Tube||Φ 48x1.5mm|
|Other steel Tube||Φ 48x1.5mm|
|Number of Arch||7|
|Arch Spacing||10 ft.|
|Number of Anchor plates||14|
|Fabric||450g (16oz)/ 610g (21.5oz) PVC|
|Limited Warranty||3 years|
|Country of Origin||China|
- 100% waterproof, resistant to snow, and stable under storm conditions.
- Portable to install easily and dismantle quickly.
- Two large doors placed at both ends facilitate entry and exit.
- PVC fabric cover blocks UV radiation and provides natural light.
- A galvanized steel frame helps the shelter to resist terrible weather conditions.
- Suitable for several purposes including industrial heavy duties, agricultural tasks, outdoor events, vehicle cover, and more.
- LxWxH (inch): 124x44x47
- Weight (lb): 3000 (for 16oz PVC); 3861 (for 23oz PVC)
- A forklift or equivalent is required for unloading
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.